Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Birdbrain's Tropical Christmas


Hello again,

In an effort to get at least two Christmas cards made this month, I have been busy today finishing off James earlier and making another card this afternoon. I have used two images from From the Heart Stamps called Jingle Bell Birdbrain and Tropical Christmas and merged them into one, I have tried fussy cutting part of the image and die cutting the remainder, I need more practise having lopped off a little too much.

I have used this weeks sketch from the ladies over at Paper Play Sketches and I’ve been a little sneaky, the green polka dot paper is cut in half to make it fit the card since the middle has another design…
Here is my card:-

 
 



What I used:-

White 5x7” card blank

Carta Bella Christmas time 6” pad

Echo Park Dots and Stripes Christmas 6” pad

From the Heart Stamps images Jingle Bell Birdbrain and Tropical Christmas

Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils

Sprinkled sugar stickles

Scrap green card for sentiment

Leftover kraft cardstock

MFT Merry Christmas
 
MFT Pierced Circle die
 
Adhesives Double-sided tape, foam tape and adhesive sheet

 

I would like to enter this card in:-

 
 
Pixie’s Snippets Playground weeks Anything goes with Snippets

 
 
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Anything goes or Recycle

Aud Sentiments Challenge Animals and a Sentiment



Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!
 

No comments: