Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Fridge Calendars

Hello again,

I still have a few leftover calendar tabs to use up, I decided to make magnetic calendars for our family history friends which gave me some extra time to play since they closed up for four weeks over Christmas and the New Year (I’m just getting to write my blog post on them!)

I have used a variety of scrap card from cutting 12” pieces for other projects for their bases and patterned papers for the backgrounds.

Here are three magnetic calendars:-



What I used:-
Cardstock beige, red, silver and white
Patterned paper First Edition Rose garden, magazine freebie, not sure on green paper
Scraps from my stash in a variety of colours
Vellum scrap (butterfly back)
Calendar tabs from Couture Creations
Rub-on numbers and adhesive backed silver card and magazine freebie numeral die set
Rose die magazine freebie
MFT Single stitched Oval frame dies
MFT pierced oval dies
Elizabeth Craft Small butterfly die
Joanna Sheen fuschia die (From my Playground prize)
Kaisercraft Leaves Embossing folder
Adhesives: PVA Glue, Double sided tape, Foam tape, adhesive sheets

I would like to enter this card in:-


On the weather front today I have spent the day enjoying the dramatic change, 30c inside last night going to bed at 11pm to todays maximum a lovely 18c almost a 50% drop in temperature... cloudy.... cool white mist... occasional rain... bliss! (please don't remind me that summer is coming back with avengence later in the week...) 😫😪😩 

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

p.s. a Huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: