Followers

Monday 13 February 2017

Hedgehogs


Hello again,

As I mentioned before I printed off an few images onto one sheet for upcoming birthdays, it was our neighbours birthday over the weekend and her and her son headed down the coast for a couple of days giving me some extra time to finish off her card  so rather than being a fairly simple one I went all out and made some rolled roses to embellish her card… 😊 and just as they were ready to leave we arrived home from the shops and her teenage son brought me in a tray of card board scraps quite possibly from their love of heading out to garage sales, one of the scraps worked perfectly with the colour scheme of the semi completed card and I couldn’t help myself I used it for the roses, so some of what she gave me is heading back into her home.
If I didn’t want the scrap card stock she said to dump it into her recycling bin (What!!!) as even if I can’t use it I try to pass it along to someone who will, I have shared it out some for me in colours I need or use lots of,  some has made its way to one of the friendly bank tellers, who will also pass along any she’s not interested in and the remainder will be headed to a card making lady who after retiring returned to the nursing home to teach card-making to the residents, they have loved the other bits and pieces I have passed along and will undoubtedly get some enjoyment from this lot. (box is a bit over 30cm square)

 
Here is my card:-



What I used:-
Diane Carubia Blooming lovely Hedgehogs digi stamp
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
My Memories cardstock
Green, cream and peach coloured cardstock
Fiskars Lace border punch (almost all hidden)
Peach lace
MFT Medium rolled rose die
MFT Royal leaf die
MFT Stitched Scalloped die
MFT Medium Leaf filled flourish
MFT Stitched line square frame (fitted perfectly behind the scalloped square)
Lili of the Valley circle sentiments
Clearly besotted Sweet little sentiments stamp
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circle and Scalloped circle die
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Tiny pearls in flower centre
Pearl strip
Sullivan’s Bling flourish
Adhesives:- PVA glue, Foam tape, double-sided tape
 
 I would like to enter this card in:-

Bizzy Bec’s Store blog February anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies One for the girls
Craft’s Galore Encore Anything goes

Thank you for looking in today…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

P.P.S Have had internet issues and specifically privacy and similar on one browser, using a different browser and it has played havoc with Blogger reading list, I can only scroll down a certain amount and cannot access all of the blogs I follow, my apologies if I don't get around to comment so often until I work out what went wrong (please read, I have tried every thing I know to fix problem and have referred problem to family tech support)

No comments: